Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3/50 - Window Scarves (End!)

I FINISHED!
IMG_0709 IMG_0710

I'm excited, I dont feel like the photos really show how much nicer it looks in here.
IMG_0714

I'm also excited that I can now start working on other things!
IMG_0717

I was originally going to leave the caps off because I have mismatched sets and one missing. Turns out they look pretty nice though!
IMG_0718 IMG_0719

And the lacking one I used in the kitchen since its on the side of my fridge anyway it shouldnt be missed.
IMG_0720

Its very nice to have some color on the walls!

I've ordered some prints from naokosstoop with Christmas money from my father and I'm super excited for them to arrive to add even more to the walls.

A couple other things I've done since my last post:

Birthday card for a friend
IMG_0699 IMG_0700

Cupcakes for the BCS game
IMG_0706

No comments:

Post a Comment