Thursday, February 17, 2011

Banana Cupcakes

I've actually been calling these Banana Bread Cupcakes... Cause thats what they are like!
I got the recipe from Cheesecake for All (see recipe there) - I didnt have buttermilk so I did the Milk/Lemon thing.

Got all my ingredients together (except for the cream cheese frosting, that was out of the picture but still on the counter)
Banana Cupcakes - Ingredients

It has a few steps to it so I needed 3 bowls
IMG_1098

mmm all mixed up! (the batter tasted good!)
IMG_1100

I didnt take a pic of the tin filled, but I filled them almost to the top, they didnt rise too much so that worked out well

Then bake!
Banana Cupcakes

Now for the Cream Cheese Frosting

Butter and Cream Cheese
Cream Cheese Frosting

Vanilla
Cream Cheese Frosting

Powder Sugar
Cream Cheese Frosting

Nommm
Cream Cheese Frosting

Ta-Da!
Cream Cheese Frosting

3 comments:

  1. Oh YUM! Esp with the icing on top. Can I come for tea? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    I actually went to my neighbors and gave them some, and some to my friend and mom. My other neighbors werent home so they missed out. But I'm always up to giving my stuff out so I dont have it ALL sitting here... for just me to eat!
    So TOTALLY welcome! haha

    ReplyDelete