Monday, June 18, 2012

Just a Piddle Mistake

This weeks poll:


direct link to poll


Last weeks results:


Waking up to oral sex...
I'm a male & yes please!28.57%
I'm a male & once in a while is ok.2.04%
I'm a male & no way.0%
I'm a female & yes please!22.45%
I'm a female & once in a while is ok.28.57%
I'm a female & no way.18.37%

What this poll tells me: Well I broke it up on purpose cause I had a sneaking suspicion that the results would be basically what they are. Men are basically down... Women are all over the place (who woulda thunk?!)

My favorite comment: "I'd like to meet the four ​voters to: I'm a female ​& yes please!" - You're in luck commenter, since you wrote that more women voted for that one...!


If you have an idea for a poll question email it to me! okacjesa@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment