Monday, May 14, 2012

Tinkle Tinkle...

Next poll is:


(Direct link to poll) (also, I realize hot tub is two words, oops!)


Last weeks poll results:

Dirty-talk during sex...
I'll only have sex if dirty-talk is involved.17.39%
I dig it sometimes.60.87%
I feel uncomfortable when it happens and wish it didnt.15.22%
I've never been dirty-talked during sex.6.52%


What this poll tells me: Well this one is another obvious one. Most people like the dirty talk in moderation.

My favorite comment: Well there are a few good ones this week, and some are confusing. I'll just make this a link so you can check them out yourself!

Next week sneak peekaroo:
I have been asked quite a few times when I'm going to revisit the b-hole licking poll (people want MORE info!) so I'm probably going to be doing that next Monday as I am seriously running low on questions and need work up more idea.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me think of questions so far!

If you have an idea for a poll question email it to me! okacjesa@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment