Monday, April 16, 2012

Heafty Package

Next poll is:

Have you weighed yourself before and after you poo'd?

(Yeah, I'll probably bring up butt related things quite a bit. Remember, these are the answers to the important questions in life, and there are a lot of butt related important questions)


I don't mean to keep bringing up the first poll but I cant help it when I get results like this:

Toe sucking...

I love sucking on toes & having my toes sucked.
2.13%

Please stay away from my feet... but I'd love to be all over yours!
8.51%

You can suck on mine all day, but keep yours to yourself!
21.28%

Ew.
68.09%












What this poll tells me: People would rather have their b-hole licked than their toe sucked.
Most people will either receive or give, but almost never both.

Yep, simple as that.

My favorite poll comment: "I use a vacuum cleaner hose to ​pleasure my toes."
(bonus points for this rhyming)



Remember:
If you have an idea for a poll question email it to me! okacjesa@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment